This pixel protocol was designed by Lianxinke in China. UCS8904 offers all the same features as its RGB version, UCS8903, but is dedicated to RGBW. The control circuit comes in a SOP8 package, allowing for more flexibility with LED choice.
Are you looking for UCS8904 pixel drivers that work with Art-Net or sACN? All PixLite Mk2 and Mk3 products support UCS8904 as an available Pixel IC type, so get in touch with us to find out how the lighting specialists at Advatek can support you in your pixel lighting project.
|Color Resolution||16 bits|
|Output Pixel Voltage||5 – 24V|
|Suitable Camera||Up to 34fps, see Refresh Rate and PWM Rate|
|Data Transfer Rate||800kbps|
|Redundant Data Line||No|
- Up to 24V, allowing for very long cable lengths
- High PWM rate allows for filming these pixels with cameras up to 34fps
- 16 bits of data for each color makes dimming curves very smooth
- Presence of white LED allows for higher brightness and more color mixing options
- Data-only restricts refresh rates to be limited by the speed of the protocol, which will generally be slow
- No redundancy in data