This pixel protocol was designed by MY-Semi in Taiwan. If you’re looking for a high-quality pixel, MY-Semi is a great choice that won’t disappoint. MY9291 is equipped with all the same features as its previous version, MY9231, but adds the option for both RGB and RGBW support. The control circuit comes in a SOP20 package, allowing for more flexibility with LED choice.
Are you looking for MY9291 pixel drivers that work with Art-Net or sACN? All PixLite Mk2 and Mk3 products support MY9291 as an available Pixel IC type, so get in touch with us to find out how the lighting specialists at Advatek can support you in your pixel lighting project.
|Color Resolution||16 bits|
|Output Pixel Voltage||5 – 24V|
|Suitable Camera||Up to 67fps, see Refresh Rate and PWM Rate|
|Redundant Data Line||No|
- Presence of a clock allows for faster refresh rates
- High PWM rate allows for filming these pixels with cameras up to 67fps
- Up to 24V, allowing for very long cable lengths
- 16 bits of data for each color makes dimming curves very smooth
- Option for white LED allows for higher brightness and more color mixing options
- No redundancy in data