PixLite Individual Control
The PixLiteTM range of pixel controllers are able to control individual LEDs (or pixels) allowing users to create visually stunning pixel-mapped patterns, images and text.
The current controller in the PixLite range is the PixLite 16 and is available in either a bare board version or as a full “Plug and Play” solution. It utilises a powerful 32-bit ARM processor and can control 16 individual pixel strings or strips with up to 340 pixels on each. This allows a total output capacity of up to 5440 individually addressable pixels, making PixLite 16 by far the most powerful pixel output controller in the industry.
PixLite 16 can be used with any software that supports the industry standard sACN E1.31 protocol (Vixen, Light Show Pro, HLS, Light-O-Rama, Light Jams, Light Factory, Madrix and others.)
Note: These controllers are different to our Vortex range of controllers in that they allow RGB control of individual LEDs (or pixels).
- Ethernet input compatible with industry standard sACN (E1.31) DMX-over-ethernet protocol (Artnet support also coming soon)
- Now shipping board version 3.3 which features 4 standard DMX512 universe outputs (acting as E1.31 to 4x DMX bridge) via dedicated RJ45 connectors, in addition to the existing 32 DMX universes of pixel output. (Although boards will be shipped with this physical capability, they will require a firmware update at a later stage to enable this feature).
- Very high refresh rates
- Self-resetting poly-fuse protection on each output
- Total current capacity of up to 60A
- Two split power banks rated at 30A each
- Each power bank can run between 5V and 30V depending on the lights used
- High power TVS (1500W transient peak) providing external ESD protection on RS485 interface
- Remote temperature monitoring
- Firmware upgradable remotely over the ethernet network via easy to use GUI utility
- Easy network setup and fast configuration via powerful utility
- Advanced configuration options including start universe, start pixel, null pixels, zigzag, reversing and more
- Individual outputs for 16 pixel strings or strips with each connector supplying power and data over a single cable
- Easy to use pluggable screw terminal connectors on all channel outputs and data interfaces
- Currently supports high quality Advatek pixel strings (with gamma correction) in addition to several other generic pixel types (TLS3001, SM16716, LPD6803, WS2801, WS2811, WS2812, WS2812B, TM180x, MBI6020, INK1003 and more coming soon. Note: one pixel IC type at a time per controller.)
- Outputs up to an impressive two DMX universes of data (340 individual pixels) per individual output (32 universes total of Multicast/Unicast E1.31 data)
We offer some very high quality pixel strings to complement your PixLite 16 controller. You can find out more information about them on our lights page.
- Christmas and Halloween light displays
- Stage/Theatre lighting
- Malls/Retail/Commercial lighting displays
- Theme/Entertainment Parks
Availability and Warranty
The DIY bare board version (fully assembled and tested board) and the Plug and Play version are both currently in stock. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information on any of our controllers or on availability.
These controllers come with our standard 12 month warranty.
PixLite 16 Datasheet
PixLite 16 User Manual